POLICY FOR TEAMS CHANGING LEAGUES:
NCSL to ODSL / ODSL TO NCSL
WAGS TO ODSL / ODSL TO WAGS
Its that time of year when teams start to changing leagues. Teams must follow the procedures below when changing from one league to another.
1) You will need to contact your Registrar from the FALL 04 and make arrangements to pick up your team file from them. DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS FILE. IT IS TO BE GIVEN TO YOUR NEW REGISTRAR ONLY. You may find your new registrar by visiting the websites and looking up Registrars information. If you can find it or have questions, please contact Lisa Wilson at email@example.com All changes that are to be made will be made to the original roster (the one with the red embossed stamp on it)
2) Open Roster Pro file and enter the new information in the corresponding fields.
You will be changing League Name, League # (see below) and team number. The N, OD or W number will be switched to the appropriate N, OD or W number that you have received from the new league.
3) After you enter your new team number, then enter the new league number.
Then enter the correct entries for the new league and league number which
are listed below. LEAGUE: NCSL LEAGUE#: 343
LEAGUE: ODSL LEAGUE#: 346
LEAGUE: WAGS LEAGUE#: 372
4) If your team is changing coaches, clubs or team names at this time, these corrections should also be made. Print a sample roster showing the new information correctly entered and write SAMPLE across the top of it.
5) Print and sign TWO copies of the audit report showing the new team information.
6) On the ORIGINAL copy of your roster, please whiteout the entries in the following fields: LEAGUE, LEAGUE # and TEAM#.
7) If the team has other changes (coach, club, name, etc.) delete the old information in the same manner and enter the new information.
8) Using a BLACK PEN and PRINTING enter your new league, league number and team number, as well as any other changes. The entries that you print on your original roster must be EXACTLY the same as the entries in the same fields in the sample copy of the roster that you printed from Roster Pro in Step 2 above.
9) If you wish to process Adds, Releases or Transfers at the same time, your new registrar will be able to process those at this time.
10) Make THREE black & white double sided copies (COLOR copies WILL NOT be accepted) of your original roster with the new information printed in the correct fields. Remember, each copy MUST have the front and back of the roster on it.
11) New player passes MUST be made of all players and team officials. This is a VYSA policy section 5-10 under the VYSA Travel Team Policies. You will turn in all the OLD player passes as proof of age and that they played last season. ***WAGS is ONLY Allowed 4 (four) carded officials, so if they have more on their roster then need to let you know who the 4 carded will be.
12) Assemble the original and three copies of your league roster, your teams player passes (old & new), the sample roster and the two copies of the audit report.
13) Place them in a large manila envelope (ODSL & NCSL teams were provided with a white envelope) and deliver them to your NEW Registrar as required by your club. For example, some clubs require that all transactions go through the club representative. Check this with your new league club representative. If you don't follow the correct procedure, the Registrar will return the package for proper processing.
Your new league registrar will initial the changes to your league roster and approve the player passes, sign and date one copy of the audit report and return these items to you. The registrar will distribute the rest of the items that you submitted as required. E.g., League Registrar, etc.
14) Once your new Registrar has approved the changes to your roster and player passes, submit the new Roster Pro changes to VYSA. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO DO THIS WITHIN 5 DAYS OF RECEIPT OF THE MATERIALS BACK FROM YOUR NEW REGISTRAR. Your new Registrar will check to see that you are registered with your new league in Roster Pro.
15) BE SURE TO CHECK WITH YOUR CLUB REPRESENTATIVE TO LEARN WHEN YOU MUST HAVE THE REGISTRATION COMPLETED IN ORDER TO PLAY IN YOUR NEW LEAGUE THIS SPRING. YOU, AS A TEAM, ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MEETING ANY DEADLINES.
16) Have a Good Spring Season.